1. The medical principle of the pudendal contraction ball is “Kegel movement”. Its physical principle is to use gravity to put the ball into the body. Under the effect of gravity, the vagina muscle will unconsciously tighten and clamp the ball, and make the vagina recover its tightness.
2. Stimulation response principle: after the pudendal ball is put into the body, the movement of the ball in the ball is driven by the body movement to hit the inner wall of the ball, so as to stimulate the automatic contraction of the muscle, strengthen the exercise of the pelvic floor muscle for a long time, and make the vagina recover and compact.
1. Stand with your hands crossed on your shoulders, the tip of your toes is ninety degrees, and the inside of the heel is the same width as the armpits. Hold for five seconds and then relax. Repeat this action twenty or more times.
2. Simple pelvic floor muscle movement can be carried out sometimes, in order to shrink the five seconds, the law of the second, can be carried out during walking, riding, and office.
The second stage is to effectively train yourself every day:
1. Lying flat and bending your knees.
2. Shrink the muscles of the buttocks up the anus.
3. Close the urethra, vagina and anus (they are also supported by the pelvic floor muscles). This action feels like an urgency, but if you can’t go to the toilet in time, you must close your urine.
4. Imagine using a vagina to suck something, such as a stuffing or penis. First imagine that something is lifted from the vaginal opening and then gradually rises along the vagina for 3 seconds. Repeat 10 times for a group, more than 3 groups per day, gradually increased to 25 times for a group. You can also insert your fingers into the vagina during exercise to check the effectiveness of this process.
5. Lowering the vagina is like pushing something out of the vagina. Relax for 3 seconds, repeat 10 times for a group, 3 groups or more per day, gradually increase to 25 times per group.
6. Keep the pelvic floor muscles (also known as PC muscles) for five seconds and then slowly relax. After five to ten seconds of rest, the contraction movement is repeated.
7. During the whole exercise, breathe as usual and keep the rest of the body relaxed. The abdomen can be touched by hand, and if the abdomen is tightened, the moving muscles are wrong.